Handmade Creations Kids Summer Camp Policy
A mandatory safety brief will take place on the first day of camp. Please do not be late.
The following rules apply in order to keep your child and the other children safe:
1. Campers are to remain on camp premises at all times.
2. Abusive language, criticism, teasing, bullying, harassment or sarcasm is not tolerated. Campers will act in a courteous & respectful manner towards other campers, teachers, students, and all other persons they
may encounter on the host property.
3. Campers will not vandalize, deface, damage, or in any way misuse any host school property, camp property, or the property of other campers. Campers/Parents/Guardians will be charged for the cost of any repairs to dorm or other camp or campus property.
4. Flammables, explosives, firearms and weapons of any kind are not permitted at camp. Tampering with electrical wiring, lighting, fire equipment or alarms is forbidden.
5. Possession or the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages or drugs while at camp is forbidden.
6. Full participation in the program is mandatory, except presentations as I understand stage freight personally. Non-participation for ANY reason, does NOT qualify for a tuition refund.
7. The Camp IS NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Please leave valuables at home.
8. Cell phone usage is prohibited during camp activities. Though allowed, cell phones are not required.
9. A form will be filled out at drop off on the first day with a list of personal that can pick up your child. Should this change mid week an email to Marlene@MusaNatural.com is required with a photo of the persons ID for our records. Zero exceptions
10. By enrolling your child and participating in this summer camp hosted by Musa Natural, you are agreeing for your child to be photographed for the purpose of advertising by Musa Natural on, but not limited to our social media accounts, websites, advertising etc. as well as their products/creations made during the camp.
11. Camp starts promptly at 9am and ends at 12pm. A late fee may apply passed 12:15pm.
IN THE EVENT OF A VIOLATION OF CAMP POLICY, PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFIED AND REQUIRED TO PICK UP AND/OR ARRANGE FOR TRANSPORTATION HOME FOR THE CAMPER(S) INVOLVED. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN.
I/WE AGREE TO AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE CAMP RULES AND REGULATIONS.
In consideration of my minor child being allowed
to participate in this summer camp program, its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is always present due to the nature of working with heat.
2. FOR MYSELF, SPOUSE, AND CHILD, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS,
both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or
others, and assume full responsibility for my child’s participation; and
3. I willingly agree to comply with the program’s stated and customary terms and conditions for my child’s participation.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE,
INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CAMP, THE ENTITY OPERATING THE CAMP, MUSA NATURAL, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICIALS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OWNERS AND/OR EMPLOYEES, AND ALL SUBSIDIARIES, OTHER PARTICIPANTS, SPONSORING AGENCIES, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, AND, IF APPLICABLE,
OWNERS AND LESSORS OF PREMISES USED FOR ACTIVITY (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, regarding my child and/or arising from his/her activities, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, except for willful misconduct, or otherwise to the fullest extent of the law.
By signing this Waiver, you hereby (for yourself, your minor child(ren), and for your personal representatives, agents, family members, significant others and assigns (for which you have the legal authority and authorization to do so)) expressly (a) release, discharge and hold harmless, Musa Natural Summer Camp, its employees, agents, affiliates, and representatives, of and from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind (contingent or real) arising out of or relating to COVID-19 (directly or indirectly), and (b) covenant not to sue and agree not to pursue any claim of any nature whatsoever against Musa Natural, its employees, agents, affiliates, and representatives, under general laws or equity, the judicial system, through governmental or regulatory channels, quasi- governmental authorities or otherwise, if you, your minor child(ren), your personal representatives, agents, family members or significant others (if and as applicable), experience personal injury, illness, disability and/or death or financial harm arising out of or relating to COVID-19 (directly or indirectly).
You understand and agree that this release includes any and all claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Musa Natural, its employees, agents, affiliates, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in attending any Musa Natural activities. Accordingly, you waive for yourself, your minor child(ren), and for your personal representatives, agents, family members, significant others and assigns.